Friday, February 27, 2009

It is Time to Choose the Blogging Trinity...

Hi all,

What that subject line above means is that I would like you to "pick the teams" you are going to be working in. There are 18 students. 3 members in a team. They can be (and a team or more will have to be) mixed class.

On Monday, I want to know who you are working with. If you already know, great, let me know.

What I expect you to do:

1. You will maintain doing three blog entries a week on your blog. From now on, though, I expect that two entries will be on the reading and discussion that we do (as before). The third entry should be directed to the work that the other members of your group have been commenting on. Of course, you can have more than the minimum number of blog entries required.

2. The first two entries should have links to URLs outside your group of three. The third entry should do this AND link to blog entries of your group.

3. Start thinking seriously about a topic you want to do. I will be asking you about that in a couple of weeks or so.

I will continue doing spot checks, and I will comment on my own blog on what I see in your group efforts.

Take care

Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment